JUNIOR VOLUNTEER PROGRAM
Are you between the ages of 14-17?
Do you live in Los Angeles?
Do you have an arts or athletics skill or hobby?
Would you be willing to share your skill with a young person with a chronic illness or their sibling?
If so, please consider joining our Junior Volunteer Program!
CoachArt provides arts and athletics to kids impacted by chronic illness. We’re seeking junior volunteers to work with our students and help support our programs.
The Junior Volunteer program consists of:
- opportunities all over Los Angeles
- a commitment of 2+ hours per month
- supervision and training by CoachArt volunteers or staff
Junior Volunteers are eligible for school and/or course volunteer credit; tell us your requirements.
- Winter Cohort – January 2020
- Spring Cohort – April 2020
- Summer Cohort – July 2020
- Fall Cohort – October 2020
NOTE: If you’re interested in registering for the upcoming cohort, please fill out our interest survey.
To find out more about CoachArt, visit our FAQ page
Or simply fill out our Junior Volunteer Interest survey
Questions? Contact Erick Rodriguez at email@example.com or 213-529-0661.