*Please note – this is an unpaid internship and preference will be given to students completing the internship for school credit.
Marketing Interns will work closely with the Marketing & Communications Manager by assisting with online marketing strategy and content, media presence, partnerships, direct communications, and research. We are looking for a creative, highly motivated, and detail-oriented individual that enjoys juggling multiple tasks at once. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop marketing and project management experience.
Marketing and Communications
• Assisting with implementing marketing initiatives and adherence to established branding
• Assisting with maintaining CoachArt’s social marketing presence (ie. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube).
• Assisting with planning and production of collateral materials (including but not limited to press releases, press kits & postcards).
• Use your investigation and problem solving skills to conduct industry and prospective client research.
• Assist with outreach to blogs, organizations, and online publications
• Be positive and communicate your enthusiasm at all times. Your drive to collaborate and make a difference will make a positive impact.
• Provide office management support to the Marketing & Communications Manager
• Assist with document and presentation preparation
• Assist with file management and archiving
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills and a confident phone-manner are essential
• Excellent organizational skills
• Experience with Microsoft office suite: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of a CRM database such as Salesforce a plus
• Fundraising, Business or Marketing background a plus
Los Angeles Preferred. A remote work situation will be considered for qualified out-of-state applicants.