CoachArt is currently hiring the following position:
AMBASSADOR CHAPTER MANAGER
For immediate hire
Preference will be given to candidates in California. However, candidates in other large metropolitan areas (with access to a major airport) will be considered.
CoachArt is a nonprofit organization that serves children impacted by chronic illness through arts and athletics programs that are impactful, meaningful, and adapted to the unique needs and interests of the child. We are on the verge of expanding our programs nationally, and the Ambassador Chapter Manager will play a vital role in that process.
Due to this growth, CoachArt is an evolving and dynamic workplace. The ideal candidate should embody the organization’s 4 Culture Pillars:
- Social & emotional wellbeing are both our means and our end.
- We bring a growth mindset to work every day, week, month, and year.
- We “keep calm & CoachArt on.”
- We’re remote… with heart!
About the Position:
The Ambassador Chapter Manager is responsible for the development and oversight of our regional Ambassador chapters, including local professional boards and college student councils. The Ambassador Chapter Manager reports to the Associate Development Director and works frequently with the Executive Director.
- Leadership development and chapter support
- Recruit and train local professionals and college students to serve as regional CoachArt ambassadors
- Support 6-10 chapters nationwide as each chapter works towards its goals for recruiting students, recruiting volunteers, and raising funds
- Provide leadership, direction, and support to ambassador chapter chairs through weekly meetings to answer inquiries, monitor progress, and proactively identify and solve potential problems
- Develop and execute communications calendar for each chapter
- Manage leadership transitions for chapters, as needed
- Serve as a resource to chapter members via phone, email, and video chat
- Monitor and evaluate chapters
- Launch new future chapters according to CoachArt’s growth plans
- Help to facilitate and cultivate relationships with local chapter community contacts including potential referral partners, potential volunteer sourcing partners, and potential funders
- Oversee and attend (when possible) chapter meetings
- Assist with other CoachArt fundraising activities and events as needed
- Provide chapter progress reports to the CoachArt staff on a weekly basis
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent academic experience
- Advanced team-building skills, including: approachability, composure, conflict management, directing others, adaptability, motivating others, priority setting, and problem solving
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to work with diverse groups
- Program development and project management experience, including experience working on large-scale projects from conception to completion
- Highly organized, flexible, and creative
- Strong technical skills including advanced use of Google Drive Suite; experience using Salesforce or other CSR systems a strong plus
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary: $50k
- Medical, Vision, Dental on the first of the month following 30 days of employment
- 401(k) with up to 4% matching after 90 days
- Vacation & holiday time
- Staff perks
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work from home
To apply, please email your resume and five tweet-length (280 characters or less) bullet points about why you think you’re the best person for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “Ambassador Chapter Manager.” No phone calls, please.