CoachArt Growth Manager
CoachArt seeks an entrepreneurial, data-driven growth hacker for a great cause!
Us: We’re a nonprofit that uses our centerpiece CoachArt Connect app to enable volunteers to teach their arts & athletics skills to kids impacted by chronic illness both 1-on-1 and in groups.
You: You have a growth and product mindset that can power our national expansion by running the conversion “funnels” for all 6 of our communities nationwide….
“Need to have” track record and skills include at least 3 years of successful experience in:
- Performance-driven adjusting strategy based on CAC, CPA, ROAS, LTV
- Online revenue generation
- Customer research/personas
- Paid search/social
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Google Analytics, Facebook pixel tracking
- A passion for marketing/start-up skill development and knowledge (blogs/podcasts)
“Nice to have” track record of success and skills for this role include:
- Nonprofit agency experience
- Online fundraising
- Speaker scheduling
- Recurring/subscription revenue
- Google Ad Grants
- Keyword research
The specific responsibilities of this role are all geared towards growth, including:
- Matching the right audiences with the right messages for all 6 of our community funnels, with a particular focus on the funnel for our new TBD online donations “product”
- All CoachArt “top of funnel” activities (paid search/social, Google Ad Grants, volunteer postings, E.D. speaking schedule/pitch deck, LinkedIn outreach, PR, etc.)
- Optimizing the funnel/customer journeys of each of our 6 communities from awareness through conversion (including retargeting ad flows, landing page optimization, etc.)
- Creating our online fundraising “product” (currently intended to be a monthly donor program) from customer research/personas through launch
We have an amazing Brand Manager who will handle engagement marketing to the active members of our communities (emails, organic social, designs, and storytelling) and Programs and Development teams that interact directly with active community members. The Growth Manager will focus on growing those communities while working closely with our Brand Manager and reporting to our Executive Director to align on content and business goals.
The role will have a high profile through reporting their growth results at meetings of our Board of Directors, featuring executives such as Zander Lurie (CEO of Momentive), Jimmy Pitaro (President of ESPN), Chris Britt (Founder and CEO, Chime), Kay Madati (VP of Marketing, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions), and Kelly Merryman (VP of Content Partnerships, YouTube).
Individual professional coaching/development:
We value entrepreneurial/growth-marketing drive above industry-specific experience, and plan to arrange ongoing coaching as needed from our board and other relevant experts.
CoachArt’s perks and benefits include:
- Remote work environment with nationally-distributed team
- Generous health, dental, and vision package
- $1,000 annual “Thrive Fund” per employee for wellness and personal development
- 401(k) with company matching
- Vacation & sick time
- Annual staff retreat and other team bonding activities
Inclusion is at the heart of everything we do at CoachArt. We believe that difference is an asset, both in the students we serve and in the volunteers and staff members who support them. Our goal is to attract qualified candidates and encourage applications from all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or gender identity. Our mission of creating a transformative arts and athletics community for kids impacted by childhood chronic illness is most effectively fulfilled through a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as core values and practice. If you feel the same way, then you will find a place in the heart of CoachArt.
Ultimately, we’re seeking an entrepreneurial marketer to focus on growing CoachArt’s main KPI’s (new volunteers, new students, dollars raised) to continue our “hockey stick growth” in our most important metric of all — arts & athletics lesson hours (and smiles & high-fives) for kids battling some of life’s toughest challenges.
The growth potential also applies to the role itself — grow the results, grow the role!
$65,000 to $90,000, based on the relevancy of your experience and the results of your work.
Email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “CoachArt Growth Manager” in the subject line.