COACHART VIRTUAL SUMMER CAMPS
CoachArt’s free virtual art & athletic programs improve the social and emotional well-being of kids & teens impacted by chronic illness.
Sign your child up for one of our free virtual summer camps in Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, New York City, Portland, San Diego, and the San Francisco Bay Area. Activities include painting, music, yoga, and more. All supplies are included in our “CoachArt Kit,” which will be shipped to your home.
Virtual Camp Schedule
Los Angeles: July 6-10, 4-5 pm FULL
San Diego & San Francisco Bay Area: July 13-17, 4-5 pm FULL
Chicago, Dallas, Denver, New York City & Portland: 4 sessions available
- Session 1: July 20-24, 1pm PT/ 4pm ET FULL
- Session 2: July 27-31, 1pm PT/ 4pm ET
- Session 3: August 3-7, 1pm PT/ 4pm ET
- Session 4: August 10-14, 1pm PT/ 4pm ET
What to Expect
Each day, for a week, kids will participate in a different 1-hour activity including painting, yoga, sculpture, songwriting, and more!
CoachArt will provide all program materials at no cost to you.
Meet Your Camp Director, Emily
SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER
Emily is a Midwestern native with a passion for social justice and youth programming. She attended Denison University in Ohio where she focused on college access for first-generation students while volunteering with Big Brothers Big Sisters. In her spare time, she enjoys knitting, sewing, and distance running. In 2015, Emily made the leap from the corporate world to join CoachArt as a Program Coordinator.
Questions about our summer camps? Contact Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org or 619.378.7269
Eligible students are between the ages of 5 and 18 and have a chronic condition that requires ongoing treatment, or are the healthy sibling of such a child. Chronic conditions include arthritis, cancer, cerebral palsy, diabetes, heart disease, HIV, kidney failure, spina bifida, craniofacial abnormalities, and various orthopedic disabilities, among others.
CoachArt virtually connects
- All lesson materials are provided by CoachArt, and there is never a cost to families or volunteers.
- CoachArt children have chronic, physical illnesses and conditions that require ongoing treatment, such as arthritis, cancer, cerebral palsy, diabetes, heart disease, HIV, kidney failure, spina bifida, craniofacial anomalies, and various orthopedic disabilities, among other conditions.
- Healthy siblings who meet our age criteria of 5-18 years also qualify to participate in CoachArt programs.