The results of the 2015 Gala of Champions are in…
On behalf of the entire CoachArt team, we are so grateful and humbled.
We are still swooning over photos of the event, check them out in our full Gala album — you may see yourself in a few!
The Gala of Champions truly funds the following year of arts and athletics programming for children battling a chronic illness. Through last night’s Gala, you all contributed:
– $172,768 in the room (more than double the 2014 total)
– from 247 amazing supporters (also more than double the 2014 total)
– an additional $811,109 from our generous sponsors and donors who could not attend
– an OVERALL total of $983,877, which is just $16,123 short of our million dollar goal!
I am so thankful to everyone who continues to be part of the Gala of Champions community — and to everyone who joined that community last night.
Dr. Kara Allen Soldati
P.S. — We’re already planning our next events and would love for you to attend. Each year, we showcase the best artwork created by all of our students each year at our
– Los Angeles — Arts Showcase on December 2
– Bay Area — Arts Showcase on November 19