One-Day Special Event! Join CoachArt Above the Clouds (August 7th)
CoachArt Families! Be a star on an episode of “Making Good.”
Please join us in Malibu for Above the Clouds this Wednesday, August 7th (6-8pm), for a tranquil outdoor stretch, yoga, meditation lesson. Overlook the ocean as we will begin with a 15-minute sunset hike up to the platform leading into a 1-hour lesson before heading back down. Mats and blankets will be provided courtesy of White Wave Yoga. Hope to see everyone there!
CoachArt PopUp – Sunset Hike & Stretch One-Day Special Event
Time/Day: Wednesday – Aug 7th from 6pm – 8pm
Lead Coach: CoachArt LA Senior Program Manager, Lizzie Neff
Location: Spiritual Glamper – 1901 Lookout Rd, Malibu, CA 90265 (Map)
Questions? Call (213) 736-2853
- Plenty of parking
- Parents are welcome to participate
- Mat, blocks & blanket provided (courtesy of White Wave Yoga)
- Arrival window 5:45pm – 6:15pm. The lesson begins promptly at 6:30pm. We kindly ask that you do not arrive late so that we may start in a timely manner.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes for the 15-minute ascending hike. Please state if needing wheelchair accessibility or special considerations.
- Dress in layers in case it may get chilly
- Spaces Limited. Must RSVP by end-of-day tomorrow, August 6th
- This is a filmed event. Video/ Image release forms will be provided by Making Good and CoachArt upon arrival.
About “Making Good”
From Cosmic Pictures and BYUtv, “Making Good” is a 30-minute unscripted series chronicling one man’s quest to serve. Host Kirby Heyborne (“The Three Stooges”) loves helping people and eagerly volunteers for organizations regardless of the circumstances and his background or experience. He channels enthusiasm to learn about new ways to make a difference, getting his hands dirty working side-by-side with founders of charities and non-profits who are touching lives all across the United States. Along the way, he shares laughs, tears, and songs with his newfound friends and learns exactly what it takes to make good.